Annex: Additional information for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act and the UK Data Protection Act (“GDPR Annex”)
If you have any questions relating to this GDPR Annex or our processing of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com.
Table of Contents:
|PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION|
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Consent: We may process your personal information if you consent to such processing, e.g. for receiving promotional messages via phone or electronic communications means from us. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any prior processing based on your consent. Please note that even after withdrawal of your consent we may be entitled to continue processing your personal information if other legal grounds apply. To withdraw your consent, you can use the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional communications you receive.
- Contractual necessity: Where it is necessary to enter into a contract with you for the provision of our Services or to perform our obligations under that contract. If you do not provide us with your personal information for processing as described below, we may not be able to provide the service, product or information requested.
- Our legitimate interests: We may process your personal information where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a company, including to manage, promote and improve our business and manage our risk.
- Compliance with applicable law: We may Process your Personal Information where the processing is required by applicable law;
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information that we process, subject to conditions and restrictions set out in the applicable laws:
- To learn whether your personal information is processed by us and to request a copy of your personal information and information relating to the processing of your personal information.
- To request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- To request the erasure of your personal information or the restriction of the processing of your personal information.
- To object to our processing of your personal information.
- To withdraw consent, you have given.
- Under certain circumstances, to demand data portability.
- To lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights to the extent allowed under applicable law, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As detailed under the section ‘International transfers of your personal information’, your personal information may be processed by us in countries outside your country of residence. Some of these countries may not provide for the same level of data protection as the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or the United Kingdom (as applicable). In this event, we will ensure that the recipient of your personal information offers an adequate level of protection, for instance by entering into standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (or the relevant data protection .
Annex for California Residents
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) – “California Do Not Track Disclosures”
In accordance with the CalOPPA, we may collect Personal Information about your online activities when you use the Services. While we give our users many avenues to opt out of providing Personal Information, we do not respond to Web browsers’ “do not track” signals. California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code Section 1798.83, permits our users who are California residents to periodically request and obtain certain information about any Personal Information disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and wish to refrain us from gathering your Personal Information, please submit your request in writing to the contact details set out in page 1 above. In addition, if you wish to turn off Do Not Track (DNT) signals on your web browsers, please refer to this link for instructions.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) –The CCPA gives California consumers enhanced rights with respect to their personal information that is collected by businesses. First, California consumers may opt out of having their personal information sold to other persons or parties. Second, California consumers have a right to know:
- What specific pieces of information a business has about the consumer;
- Categories of personal information it has collected about the consumer;
- Categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Categories of personal information that the business sold or disclosed for a business purpose about the consumer;
- Categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
Third, California consumers can request that the personal information a business has collected about them be deleted from the business’s systems and records.
With your consent, FILGA may sell personal information to third parties. You can request to opt out of the sale of your personal information at any time by completing the questionnaire on our homepage or by sending as email at email@example.com -. We have fifteen (15) days after receipt to implement a request to opt out.
To make a “request to know” or request to delete your personal information, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please put either “Request to Know” or “Request to Delete” in the subject heading of your email.)
We will confirm receipt of your request to know or delete within fifteen (15) days along with a description of what steps we will take to verify and respond. We must provide the requested information or delete your personal information within forty-five (45) days of receipt of your request but can use an additional forty-five (45) days, but we will let you know additional time is needed.
When contacting us, we may ask you to provide certain, limited personal information, such as your name, email address and/or username to verify your request and to match with our records and systems. We will not retain this personal information or use it for any other purpose. And we need to search our records and systems only for the preceding twelve (12) months. the following