Terms of Service
Last updated on 10-02-2021
FILGA, a media content creation company engaged in the business of creating different media contents and selling of home-brand apparels (“Services”). The following terms and conditions govern your access and use of the web portal and all information, content, services and functionality available at or through the mobile application and/or the website, https://filga.co, https://f1lga.com, (“Platform”). This Platform is owned and operated by, a registered company in United Kingdom but operates worldwide. (“FILGA”, “we”, “us “, or “our “).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PLATFORM.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Platform, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, service providers, and/ or contributors of content (“you or Users”).
If you do not agree with all of these Terms of Service, then you are prohibited from using the Platform and Services and you must discontinue use immediately.
If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
The Platform and Services are intended for users who are at least 16 years old. If you are under the age of 16, you are not permitted to register for the Platform or use the Services without parental permission.
However, if you are above the age of 16 yet not meeting the legal age as per your respective country laws, you are also requested to seek parental permission or immediately cease using the Platform. By registering for any Services, you represent and warrant that you are eligible to use the Platform or have consent from your parent or guardian. We may make changes to these Terms of Service, Platform or the Services to meet our users’ needs and/or for our business priorities at any time.
We will never charge you for the website or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for. The updated version of these Terms of Service will be indicated by an updated revised date and the updated version and/or the changes in the Services will be effective when posted. You are responsible for visiting this Platform and to stay informed of all the updates. Your continued use of the Platform represents that you have accepted such changes.
If you have any questions concerning the Terms of Service, please contact us by sending a message on our website.
At the time of Registration:
Table of Contents:
- Disputes and Cancellations
- Information Communication
- Acceptable Use
- Ownership of Content and Intellectual Property Rights
- Modifications to and availability of the Platform
- Termination of our Services
- Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction
Disputes and Cancellations
In case, any dispute arises between the Users while communicating, we encourage our Users to contact FILGA’s customer support department for assistance by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The User consents to receiving marketing emails on their registered email address from time to time which informs the Users of information including but not limited to Service updates and even new features that are added to the Platform including offers and promotions that may be of your interest through push notifications and /or the registered email.
- You may not access or use the Platform for any purpose other than that for which we make the Platform and our Services available. The Platform may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
- As a User of this Platform, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Platform to a compile database or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Platform, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other Users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretences.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Platform, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Platform.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Platform or the networks and services connected to the Platform.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another User.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Platform or our Services as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Platform.
- Attempt to access any portions of the Platform that you are restricted from accessing.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other Users.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Platform, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism.
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Platform.
- Use the Platform in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User.
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship.
- Engaging in exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Exchange of rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages while interacting.
Ownership of Content and Intellectual Property Rights
FILGA owns the Platform and all Services and content therein except for content posted by the Users (“User Content”) and all worldwide intellectual property rights relating to the foregoing. Except as expressly authorized by FILGA, you will not copy, distribute, sell, lease, perform, display, sublicense, modify or prepare derivative works of the Platform, in whole or in part. FILGA reserves all rights not expressly granted to you under these Terms of Service.
All Content on the Platform is protected by applicable copyright laws. You agree to comply with all copyright laws and any copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on the Platform or accessed through the Services. Any use of the Platform not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service will be deemed a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
To the extent that you provide us with any suggestions, feedback or other information relating to our business or the Services (including, but not limited to, suggested new Services or improvements to existing Services), such information is provided to us on a non-confidential and unrestricted basis, and you hereby grant to FILGA, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, fully transferrable and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, display, distribute, use and fully exploit such suggestions, feedback and information.
FILGA and associated brands and designs are the trademarks of FILGA. You must not use any such trademarks unless you have a valid, written agreement or consent from FILGA to do so. All third-party trademarks on the Platform are the property of their respective owners.
Modifications to and availability of the Platform
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove our content at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services without notice at any time.
- We cannot guarantee the Platform and Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Platform, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that FILGA has no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Platform or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Platform or Services. Although we will try our best, we are not obliged to maintain and support the Platform or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
- There may be information on the Platform that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
Termination of our Services
We may also wish to stop providing the Services via Platform, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these Terms will end; (b) you must stop using the Platform.
FILGA and all its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents assume no liability or responsibility for, and in no event shall FILGA, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or agents, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from, any personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Platform, any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Platform, any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Platform, by any third party, and/or any errors or omissions in any submission(s) or other content made available by FILGA or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any submission(s) or other content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
You understand and agree that The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. FILGA does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any Service advertised or offered by a third party through the Platform or any hyperlinked Platform or featured in any advertising, and FILGA will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or Services.
You specifically acknowledge that FILGA shall not be liable for User submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You undertake to indemnify and hold FILGA harmless from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, legal costs, arising from or relating to User content, your unauthorised use or conduct of the Platform or any violation of the relevant policies, including but not limited to these Terms of Service, any applicable law(s) and regulations or rights of any third party(ies).
FILGA reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with FILGA defence of such claim.
Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction
This Platform, FILGA Services and the use of it and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and FILGA is governed by the laws of United Kingdom and the competent courts of state of Ohio shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes here under.
- Visiting the Platform, completing online forms constitute electronic communications, you consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via e-mail and on the Platform, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Platform. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Platform or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms of Service is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms of Service and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms of Service or use of the Platform or Services.
The parties agree that this Agreement and all documents relating there to be drawn up in English.