Word Craze Level 336 Answers With Questions match to help you solve this level. Also, word Craze is super fun to play and can be addictive and tricky to play due to different modes of question types added in the game.
Currently, added to this level are series of awesome brain teasing and mind exploring questions, which we have done the leg work and provided the answers to.
Word Craze Level 336 Answers and Questions
- Constellation that looks like a small pot : LITTLEDIPPER
- What is this 80s English rock band with the hit song Creep? : RADIOHEAD
- The capital of Tennessee : NASHVILLE
- Band started by Nirvana’s drummer in 1994; sang Everlong : FOOFIGHTERS
- A particularly venomous spider noted for the hourglass pattern on its abdomen : BLACKWIDOW
- What is this Halloween tradition? : TRICKORTREAT
- A person who adores browsing for things to buy : SHOPAHOLIC
- People who try to bring about cultural, economic, or environmental reform : ACTIVISTS
- Magnetic art toy with two knobs, mostly for drawing stairs : ETCHASKETCH
- Will Smith as Agent J joined this secretive organization alongside Tommy Lee Jones : MENINBLACK
- One of the fathers of western philosophy, along with his teacher Plato : ARISTOTLE
- What are these kids searching for? : EASTEREGGS
Other Levels below:
Secondly, each level comes with an amazing amount of Tricky Word Puzzles questions as well as Pictures to challenge your thinking.
In addition, Its fair to say this game and a lot of word games do challenge our thinking and get us out of the comfort thinking that we are accustom to.
Thus, puzzle games in particular are classic and super fun. Importantly, not only are they puzzling in every way but each game brings a twist to it and that is where Word Craze delivers.
Moreover, in the attempt of Word Craze gaming company “Betta Games” trying to deliver an exceptionally different typical word games. Nevertheless, they definitely passed by adding a Trivia Crossword Puzzle style of playing to this game.
Above all, added to this game are Word Travel Levels, Daily Puzzle, Flash Craze and much more.