Word Craze Level 383 Answers With Questions match to help you solve this level. Also, word Craze is super fun to play and can be addictive and tricky to play due to different modes of question types added in the game.
Currently, added to this level are series of awesome brain teasing and mind exploring questions, which we have done the leg work and provided the answers to.
Word Craze Level 383 Answers and Questions
- The largest island in Italy; where Mount Etna is located : SICILY
- Language commonly spoken in the Middle East and Northern Africa : ARABIC
- Smaller, typically tree-dwelling primates with tails : MONKEYS
- What is the name of this exercise? : SQUAT
- Short songs or tunes used in commercials : JINGLES
- Patrick ______, US actor and star of Dirty Dancing and Ghost : SWAYZE
- In the Bible, Moses split this body of water : REDSEA
- A _____ day is a day where vision is impaired by a thick grey haze : FOGGY
Other Levels below:
Secondly, each level comes with an amazing amount of Tricky Word Puzzles questions as well as Pictures to challenge your thinking.
In addition, Its fair to say this game and a lot of word games do challenge our thinking and get us out of the comfort thinking that we are accustom to.
Thus, puzzle games in particular are classic and super fun. Importantly, not only are they puzzling in every way but each game brings a twist to it and that is where Word Craze delivers.
Moreover, in the attempt of Word Craze gaming company “Betta Games” trying to deliver an exceptionally different typical word games. Nevertheless, they definitely passed by adding a Trivia Crossword Puzzle style of playing to this game.
Above all, added to this game are Word Travel Levels, Daily Puzzle, Flash Craze and much more.