Word Craze Level 411 Answers With Questions match to help you solve this level. Also, word Craze is super fun to play and can be addictive and tricky to play due to different modes of question types added in the game.
Currently, added to this level are series of awesome brain teasing and mind exploring questions, which we have done the leg work and provided the answers to.
Word Craze Level 411 Answers and Questions
- Former US Vice President who created global warming documentary An Inconvenient Truth : ALGORE
- A word that means the opposite of another word : ANTONYM
- What metal objects need to be added to this device? : STAPLES
- World-famous fashion toy made by Mattel, Inc : BARBIE
- An ancient tool used for calculations : ABACUS
- Professional that helps students plan their classes and careers : ADVISOR
- Ivy League university founded in 1754 in New York City : COLUMBIA
- A person from the country known for pyramids and pharaohs : EGYPTIAN
Other Levels below:
Secondly, each level comes with an amazing amount of Tricky Word Puzzles questions as well as Pictures to challenge your thinking.
In addition, Its fair to say this game and a lot of word games do challenge our thinking and get us out of the comfort thinking that we are accustom to.
Thus, puzzle games in particular are classic and super fun. Importantly, not only are they puzzling in every way but each game brings a twist to it and that is where Word Craze delivers.
Moreover, in the attempt of Word Craze gaming company “Betta Games” trying to deliver an exceptionally different typical word games. Nevertheless, they definitely passed by adding a Trivia Crossword Puzzle style of playing to this game.
Above all, added to this game are Word Travel Levels, Daily Puzzle, Flash Craze and much more.