Word Craze Level 460 Answers With Questions match to help you solve this level. Also, word Craze is super fun to play and can be addictive and tricky to play due to different modes of question types added in the game.
Currently, added to this level are series of awesome brain teasing and mind exploring questions, which we have done the leg work and provided the answers to.
Word Craze Level 460 Answers and Questions
- What bone is used in this custom? : WISHBONE
- In the US, the police has to read the _______ Warning to people being arrested : MIRANDA
- What is this person reading by? : MOONLIGHT
- In basketball, multiple retrievals of the ball after missed shots : REBOUNDS
- Hey! I’m ______ here! – Dustin Hoffman, Midnight Cowboy : WALKING
- Arnold Schwarzenegger served as one for California : GOVERNOR
- Contains everything in existence : UNIVERSE
- The one you root against in a film : VILLAIN
- A petrol or gasoline bomb in a bottle; also known as a Molly : MOLOTOV
- What kind of ruler is this child dressed as? : PHARAOH
- A ____ ____ is a common celebratory gesture; don’t leave me hanging! : HIGHFIVE
- Musical plays accompanied by orchestras : OPERAS
- The practice of dressing up as a character in a book, movie, TV show, or video game : COSPLAY
Other Levels below:
Secondly, each level comes with an amazing amount of Tricky Word Puzzles questions as well as Pictures to challenge your thinking.
In addition, Its fair to say this game and a lot of word games do challenge our thinking and get us out of the comfort thinking that we are accustom to.
Thus, puzzle games in particular are classic and super fun. Importantly, not only are they puzzling in every way but each game brings a twist to it and that is where Word Craze delivers.
Moreover, in the attempt of Word Craze gaming company “Betta Games” trying to deliver an exceptionally different typical word games. Nevertheless, they definitely passed by adding a Trivia Crossword Puzzle style of playing to this game.
Above all, added to this game are Word Travel Levels, Daily Puzzle, Flash Craze and much more.