Word Craze Level 496 Answers With Questions match to help you solve this level. Also, word Craze is super fun to play and can be addictive and tricky to play due to different modes of question types added in the game.
Currently, added to this level are series of awesome brain teasing and mind exploring questions, which we have done the leg work and provided the answers to.
Word Craze Level 496 Answers and Questions
- Capital of Florida; Woody Harrelson’s character in Zombieland : TALLAHASSEE
- French emperor Napoleon’s last name : BONAPARTE
- John F. Kennedy is quoted as saying that every crisis is also an ___________ : OPPORTUNITY
- What jewelry is she wearing? : NOSERING
- Long pole used to strike the white ball in pool : CUESTICK
- What is this style of drawing people? : STICKFIGURE
- John McClane’s iconic one-liner in Die Hard : YIPPEEKIYAY
- __________: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, 2004 comedy starring Will Ferrell : ANCHORMAN
- In Egyptian mythology, she is the sister of Isis and companion to Set : NEPHTHYS
Other Levels below:
Secondly, each level comes with an amazing amount of Tricky Word Puzzles questions as well as Pictures to challenge your thinking.
In addition, Its fair to say this game and a lot of word games do challenge our thinking and get us out of the comfort thinking that we are accustom to.
Thus, puzzle games in particular are classic and super fun. Importantly, not only are they puzzling in every way but each game brings a twist to it and that is where Word Craze delivers.
Moreover, in the attempt of Word Craze gaming company “Betta Games” trying to deliver an exceptionally different typical word games. Nevertheless, they definitely passed by adding a Trivia Crossword Puzzle style of playing to this game.
Above all, added to this game are Word Travel Levels, Daily Puzzle, Flash Craze and much more.