Word Craze Level 544 Answers With Questions match to help you solve this level. Also, word Craze is super fun to play and can be addictive and tricky to play due to different modes of question types added in the game.
Currently, added to this level are series of awesome brain teasing and mind exploring questions, which we have done the leg work and provided the answers to.
Word Craze Level 544 Answers and Questions
- A building or complex like an apartment but with individually owned homes : CONDOMINIUM
- What is this type of contest? : SWEEPSTAKES
- Famed actor who starred in “Sixth Sense” and “Pulp Fiction” : BRUCEWILLIS
- Capital of the United States, __________ D.C. : WASHINGTON
- A book used to find the definition of words : DICTIONARY
- People who do not believe in deities : ATHEISTS
- To make a company smaller by reducing the number of people : DOWNSIZE
- What is this essential managerial quality? : LEADERSHIP
- Type of phone that uses a wire to transmit signals as opposed to mobile phones : LANDLINE
- Professional practice dealing with skincare and treatments : COSMETOLOGY
- The _______ is a famous Christmas tale about a toy soldier come to life : NUTCRACKER
- Hairstyle achieved by twisting one’s hair, popular among Rastafarians : DREADLOCKS
- European country that produces a large portion of luxury watches with brands like Swatch and Rolex : SWITZERLAND
- Coffee shop in “Friends” that was named after a famous green area in Manhattan : CENTRALPERK
- Person who helps someone else to commit a crime : ACCOMPLICE
- What is this construction material? : BASEBOARD
- Scientific study of the human mind, its function and behavior : PSYCHOLOGY
- White soft synthetic material used as food containers, coffee cups, and for packaging : STYROFOAM
- This African snake has one of the deadliest venoms in the world : BLACKMAMBA
- The oil company BP stands for British _________ : PETROLEUM
- Your credit ______ indicates to companies how much risk is involved in lending to you : RATING
- Men’s shorts worn for swimming : TRUNKS
- Insects have two of these on their head to help sense their environment : ANTENNA
- What are these furry floor covering? : CARPETS
- _____ angles have less than 90 degrees : ACUTE
- Style of penmanship where letters are connected; also called Script : CURSIVE
- Some engines use this instead of gasoline : DIESEL
- Cat in the Hat is a popular children’s book written by Dr. _____ : SEUSS
Cross Puzzle :
- Whimsically humorous : DROLL
- Old earl and duke near country inn’s entrance : DISRAELI
- Call at Wimbledon : LET
- Franklin D. Roosevelt’s birthplace : HYDEPARK
- Circular movement : EDDY
- Not challenge : DEFERTO
- Ukrainian river : DNEPR
- West Flanders resort port : OSTEND
- City in Ukraine or Texas : ODESSA
- It might come with baggage : FEE
- Went from soup to nuts, say : ATE
- Johnny of “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald” : DEPP
- God, in Portuguese : DEOS
- Mountain chain : SIERRA
- Unfriendly, as a stare : ICY
- Tartan wearer, maybe : SCOT
- Explanation that may follow “because” : ISAYSO
Other Levels below:
Secondly, each level comes with an amazing amount of Tricky Word Puzzles questions as well as Pictures to challenge your thinking.
In addition, Its fair to say this game and a lot of word games do challenge our thinking and get us out of the comfort thinking that we are accustom to.
Thus, puzzle games in particular are classic and super fun. Importantly, not only are they puzzling in every way but each game brings a twist to it and that is where Word Craze delivers.
Moreover, in the attempt of Word Craze gaming company “Betta Games” trying to deliver an exceptionally different typical word games. Nevertheless, they definitely passed by adding a Trivia Crossword Puzzle style of playing to this game.
Above all, added to this game are Word Travel Levels, Daily Puzzle, Flash Craze and much more.