Word Craze Level 545 Answers With Questions match to help you solve this level. Also, word Craze is super fun to play and can be addictive and tricky to play due to different modes of question types added in the game.
Currently, added to this level are series of awesome brain teasing and mind exploring questions, which we have done the leg work and provided the answers to.
Word Craze Level 545 Answers and Questions
- The noise a happy cat and a healthy car engine make : PURR
- This is the weakest chess piece, but sometimes, it can become the strongest : PAWN
- What element is used to fill these? : HELIUM
- ______ Bride is a 2005 Tim Burton film made using stop-motion photography : CORPSE
- X marks the _____ : SPOT
- What is this common D&D monster called? : GOBLIN
- C’est la vie is a French saying that means: “that’s ______” : LIFE
- Every Rose has its _____ is a song by metal band Poison : THORN
- Two offspring produced in the same pregnancy; can look identical : TWINS
- Because you’re _____ it, slogan of French cosmetics company L’Oréal : WORTH
- Someone who can pick up and apply things quickly is this : CLEVER
- : BUSTLE
- [Anagram] Obviously not : SUBTLE
- [Anagram] Most sad, say : BLUEST
- [Amend] Navy, azure, lapis and sky, for examples : BLUES
- [Relational] #4 is a sad genre of music that originated in New _______ : ORLEANS
- [Morph] Remove #5’s conditional to get moves into a sloping posture : LEANS
- [Anagram] Remember to use your turning signal when changing them : LANES
- [Amend] Vehicles that park in hangars : PLANES
- [Amend] Glass panels : PANES
Cross Puzzle :
- Tapping aids : SPIGOTS
- Can : SACK
- Cell’s lack : PHONELINE
- Meaning of “Ich bin ein” in J.F.K.’s quote : IAMA
- Hold on : ONESEC
- On ___ (without commitment) : SPEC
- Ancient monument builder : RAMSESII
- Expression of surprise : AHA
- Sch. booster group : PTA
- Struggle : COMPETE
- Abbr. at the end of a letter : PPS
- Option for thickening soup : TAPIOCA
- Bags that might have drawstrings : KNAPSACKS
- 9 of 9/1 : SEP
- Prima donna problems : EGOS
- Teacher of Samuel : ELI
- Fictional assistant : IGOR
- Secret employer, maybe : CIA
- Make ___ dash for : AMAD
- 1958 Chevalier film : GIGI
- Like the finale of Mendelssohn’s Violin Concerto : INE
- Prefix for all : OMNI
- Fla.-to-Me. direction : NNE
- ___, upward thro’ the golden air: Lindsay : ONON
- Please, Mommy … Please, Daddy? : CANI
- Music to woo to : SERENADE
Other Levels below:
Secondly, each level comes with an amazing amount of Tricky Word Puzzles questions as well as Pictures to challenge your thinking.
In addition, Its fair to say this game and a lot of word games do challenge our thinking and get us out of the comfort thinking that we are accustom to.
Thus, puzzle games in particular are classic and super fun. Importantly, not only are they puzzling in every way but each game brings a twist to it and that is where Word Craze delivers.
Moreover, in the attempt of Word Craze gaming company “Betta Games” trying to deliver an exceptionally different typical word games. Nevertheless, they definitely passed by adding a Trivia Crossword Puzzle style of playing to this game.
Above all, added to this game are Word Travel Levels, Daily Puzzle, Flash Craze and much more.