Word Craze Level 554 Answers With Questions match to help you solve this level. Also, word Craze is super fun to play and can be addictive and tricky to play due to different modes of question types added in the game.
Currently, added to this level are series of awesome brain teasing and mind exploring questions, which we have done the leg work and provided the answers to.
Word Craze Level 554 Answers and Questions
- Where the waves meet the land : SHORELINE
- Little bumps on your tongue that taste flavors : TASTEBUDS
- Class of words used to describe a noun : ADJECTIVE
- What is this word meaning unchanging? : LASTING
- Shaved ice treats usually served in paper cups and drizzled with colored syrup : SNOWCONES
- Someone who enjoys being surrounded by other people : EXTROVERT
- Jewish place of worship : SYNAGOGUE
- Popular online game where players build things with blocks : MINECRAFT
- Species of dinosaur that had a large spike on its hand that it used for defense : IGUANODON
- What profession is this? : DISCJOCKEY
- The protein that allows red blood cells to carry oxygen : HEMOGLOBIN
- : ELECTRIC
- [Relational] An #1 ______ is a must have lead instrument in a rock band : GUITAR
- [Relational] A type of #2 with a lower-pitched range : BASS
- [Amend] Second ____ (runners often steal it) : BASE
- [Amend] A mystery for Sherlock to solve : CASE
- [Amend] Garment that only some superheroes wear : CAPE
- [Anagram] Walk restlessly : PACE
- [Amend] War and _____, Tolstoy’s epic novel : PEACE
Cross Puzzle :
- Its first pres. was Gen. Burnside : NRA
- Government reorganization : NEWORDER
- Having second thoughts about : RUING
- Cant : ARGOT
- Unkind look : SNEER
- Cager : NBAER
- A Perón : EVA
- Belg. locale : EUR
- Locks on a dome : WIG
- ‘__ Fugitive From a Chain Gang” : IAMA
- Picture cards : IDS
- Wild-riding squire of “The Wind in the Willows” : MRTOAD
- Not in stock, but coming : ONORDER
- Regular’s bar order, with “the” : USUAL
- Mil. unit : RGT
- Niñas: Abbr. : SRTAS
- As You Like It setting : ARDEN
- It may be thrown in the mix : CHEX
- Educational inits. in Tulsa, Okla. : ORU
- Taqueria treat : ENCHILADA
- Votes against : NOS
- Nero’s 151 : CLI
- ____ little teapot … : IMA
- Herbert of Pink Panther films : LOM
- One worth emulating : ROLEMODEL
- Early morning hour : SIXAM
Other Levels below:
Secondly, each level comes with an amazing amount of Tricky Word Puzzles questions as well as Pictures to challenge your thinking.
In addition, Its fair to say this game and a lot of word games do challenge our thinking and get us out of the comfort thinking that we are accustom to.
Thus, puzzle games in particular are classic and super fun. Importantly, not only are they puzzling in every way but each game brings a twist to it and that is where Word Craze delivers.
Moreover, in the attempt of Word Craze gaming company “Betta Games” trying to deliver an exceptionally different typical word games. Nevertheless, they definitely passed by adding a Trivia Crossword Puzzle style of playing to this game.
Above all, added to this game are Word Travel Levels, Daily Puzzle, Flash Craze and much more.