Word Craze Level 602 Answers With Questions match to help you solve this level. Also, word Craze is super fun to play and can be addictive and tricky to play due to different modes of question types added in the game.
Currently, added to this level are series of awesome brain teasing and mind exploring questions, which we have done the leg work and provided the answers to.
Word Craze Level 602 Answers and Questions
- Early tennis score : FIFTEENLOVE
- Miniature orange vegetables : BABYCARROTS
- A point where two roads cross each other : INTERSECTION
- The actor who starred as J.D. in the medical comedy series “Scrubs” : ZACHBRAFF
- A blizzard with heavy amounts of snowfall : SNOWSTORM
- What do these wheels belong to? : SHOPPINGCART
- The singer of “Real Love” and “No More Drama” : MARYJBLIGE
- Charity to distribute consumables : FOODDRIVE
- Refers to information that only someone involved could have : INSIDESCOOP
- What is that bright light? : SHOOTINGSTAR
- To leave a company for a rival : JUMPSSHIP
- Robert De Niro starred as this character in the film “Raging Bull” : JAKELAMOTTA
Other Levels below:
Secondly, each level comes with an amazing amount of Tricky Word Puzzles questions as well as Pictures to challenge your thinking.
In addition, Its fair to say this game and a lot of word games do challenge our thinking and get us out of the comfort thinking that we are accustom to.
Thus, puzzle games in particular are classic and super fun. Importantly, not only are they puzzling in every way but each game brings a twist to it and that is where Word Craze delivers.
Moreover, in the attempt of Word Craze gaming company “Betta Games” trying to deliver an exceptionally different typical word games. Nevertheless, they definitely passed by adding a Trivia Crossword Puzzle style of playing to this game.
Above all, added to this game are Word Travel Levels, Daily Puzzle, Flash Craze and much more.