Word Craze Level 816 Answers With Questions match to help you solve this level. Also, word Craze is super fun to play and can be addictive and tricky to play due to different modes of question types added in the game.
Currently, added to this level are series of awesome brain teasing and mind exploring questions, which we have done the leg work and provided the answers to.
Word Craze Level 816 Answers and Questions
- Professionals who leave their audience “in stitches” : COMEDIANS
- What is this kind of film? : CHICKFLICK
- Dismisses someone by making them seem small and insignificant : BELITTLES
- Younger brother of Owen Wilson and Andrew Wilson : LUKEWILSON
- Singer of “Superstitious” and “I Just Called To Say I Love You” : STEVIEWONDER
- Johnny Depp starred as this character in the The Pirates of the Caribbean series : JACKSPARROW
- Athletes who are not contracted to any team : FREEAGENTS
- Being in position to take action : STANDINGBY
- Legendary comic voiced Mr. Potato Head in “Toy Story” : DONRICKLES
- SNL alumna alongside Tina Fey; star of “Parks and Recreation” : AMYPOEHLER
- Trousers made for performing “Warrior II” : YOGAPANTS
Secondly, each level comes with an amazing amount of Tricky Word Puzzles questions as well as Pictures to challenge your thinking.
In addition, Its fair to say this game and a lot of word games do challenge our thinking and get us out of the comfort thinking that we are accustom to.
Thus, puzzle games in particular are classic and super fun. Importantly, not only are they puzzling in every way but each game brings a twist to it and that is where Word Craze delivers.
Moreover, in the attempt of Word Craze gaming company “Betta Games” trying to deliver an exceptionally different typical word games. Nevertheless, they definitely passed by adding a Trivia Crossword Puzzle style of playing to this game.
Above all, added to this game are Word Travel Levels, Daily Puzzle, Flash Craze and much more. Word Craze game is becoming one of those games that slowly becomes addictive and thus keeps you hooked.