Word Craze Level 98 Answers With Questions match to help you solve this level. Also, word Craze is super fun to play and can be addictive and tricky to play due to different modes of question types added in the game.
Currently, added to this level are series of awesome brain teasing and mind exploring questions, which we have done the leg work and provided the answers to.
Word Craze Level 98 Answers and Questions
- Something you say when it’s time to leave : GOODBYE
- What are these tough nuts? : WALNUTS
- Large Mexican tortilla wrap; Spanish for little donkey : BURRITO
- James _____, US actor who played Tommy Wiseau in The Disaster Artist : FRANCO
- Something damaged and in need of repair is this : BROKEN
- Something you shouldn’t do to a wound, but can for french fries : ADDSALT
- Type of malicious software that may harm your computer : MALWARE
- A person who is not a member of the armed forces : CIVILIAN
Secondly, each level comes with an amazing amount of Tricky Word Puzzles questions as well as Pictures to challenge your thinking.
In addition, Its fair to say this game and a lot of word games do challenge our thinking and get us out of the comfort thinking that we are accustom to.
Thus, puzzle games in particular are classic and super fun. Importantly, not only are they puzzling in every way but each game brings a twist to it and that is where Word Craze delivers.
Moreover, in the attempt of Word Craze gaming company “Betta Games” trying to deliver an exceptionally different typical word games. Nevertheless, they definitely passed by adding a Trivia Crossword Puzzle style of playing to this game.
Above all, added to this game are Word Travel Levels, Daily Puzzle, Flash Craze and much more.